eMLS professional players will team up with influencers from the gaming community, musicians, pro athletes and amateur gamers for a dynamic, fun and entertaining two-versus-two competition for the 4th annual eMLS All-Star Challenge presented by Coca-Cola Zero Sugar.
Chad Ochocinco, Wale and Castro are a few of the stars participating in this year’s eMLS Challenge and are sure to bring excitement to fans and gamers alike.
- Sunday, July 16 – 3 PM to 7 PM ET
- FREE! All ages.
- The Wharf (760 Maine Ave. SW)
A full breakdown of this year’s eight pairings can be found below:
KingCJ0 & Wale
- D.C. native pairs up with D.C. United's eMLS player to make a hometown favorite.
Cissé & Jake Barford
- FC Cincinnati's official TikTok Creator and Cincy native pairs with FC Cincinnati's eMLS player to rep the Orange & Blue.
Loux11 & Elischa Edouard
- French-speaking Elischa Edouard pairs with CF Montréal's eMLS player and Frenchman.
AlanAvi & AA9Skillz
- FC Dallas' official TikTok Creator and Dallas native pairs with FC Dallas' eMLS player, a pairing that happens year-round at Complexity.
Local Qualifier Winner & Chad Ochocinco
- A local fan gets an NFL legend and Sporting Kansas City trialist as a teammate for the day.
NYC_Chris & Erin Ashley Simon
- D1 soccer player pairs with one of eMLS' most successful players of all time.
Youssef Aboyoussef & Jake Lucky
- Gaming and influencer news reporter and personality pairs with the reigning winner of the eMLS Amateur Cup and eMLS National Open Qualifier.
GAdamou10 & Castro
- Streamer turned Super Bowl commercial star and returning eMLS All-Star Challenge veteran pairs with a former eMLS Cup champion.